Covid- 19 Update
Travel Information: COVID-19 Update
‘’ Go Safe’’ with Montana Hotel
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and the team has always been incredibly important to us and everyone in Montana Hotel should rightly expect a safe, clean and protected environment. The Covid-19 has brought this into sharp focus, which is why we have launched a new rigorous, daily cleaning regime as a part of our ‘’ Go Safe’’ campaign.
Developed in partnership with Diversey, a global leading cleaning and hygiene product supplier for the healthcare and hospitality industries, our promise seeks to give you extra peace of mind so you can book and stay with confidence.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep you all safe:
- New Cleaning Regimen
When our guests check into Montana Hotel, they will notice a number of additions to the company’s regimen designed to set an even higher standard of cleanliness for the hotel.
- New Cleaning Technologies
We are rolling out enhanced cleaning technology in rooms and public areas including electro static sprayers that allow for touchless disinfecting capabilities. The magnetically charged droplets produced by the electrostatic sprayers seek out and coat hard to reach areas and surfaces typically missed in standard cleaning processes. In its everyday cleaning, Montana Hotel will also be using the highest classification of disinfectants recommended by the Centre’s for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organisation to treat known pathogens.
- Hygiene and anti-viricidal sanitising spray
More frequent cleaning of high-touch areas is ensured, such as check-in, lift controls, door handles and handrails. In the bedroom, we’re paying special attention to cleaning air conditioning and heating controls, TV remotes, door handles and desks.
- New Personal Space
Prior to arrival, all our guests will be contacted and informed about all the measures being taken.
Checking-in & Checking Out
Minimising contact and increasing protection at reception with protection screens, keeping social distancing measures in place and auto-dispense hand sanitiser are going to be available in all public areas.
New- Signage System
A new signage system to inform our guests and ensuring required social distancing.
A space management tool is implemented to reduce capacity in our restaurant and manage bookings to ensure social distancing and personal space.
We are carrying out additional checks on rooms. Laundering all our linen at over 60 degrees, with disinfectant detergent so you can enjoy a safe and great night’s sleep. We’ve also removed all extra pillows. If you need an extra pillow please let us know and our reception team will be delighted to assist.
6. Protective equipment for our team
To protect you and our team, we have provide them with PPE equipment including gloves, aprons and hand sanitiser. Whilst there is no government guidance on the need to wear face masks in a hotel setting, all our teams have been provided with face coverings and protective equipment.
At Montana Hotel, all food handlers and supervisors are trained on safe food preparation and service practices. We are enhancing sanitation guidelines to include.
- We are implementing new hygiene and disinfecting practices.
- We are modifying our operational practices for in-room dining
- We are introducing and designing new approaches to breakfast buffets and new take away meal service.
Our Cancellation Policy:
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Montana Hotel is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times.
We are extending our flexible reservation policies as follows:
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, the policies that were in place at the time of reservation, or as previously communicated, will continue to be honoured.
- For guests making new reservations for arrival dates through September 30, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before the scheduled arrival date. Reservations with pre-paid rates will be subject to the rate offer rules communicated at the time of reservation. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations for arrival dates on or after October 1, individual hotel cancellation policies in place at the time of reservation will apply.
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider directly for further information.
- Some exclusions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks. Please refer to the property’s Rate Details for applicable terms or exceptions, if any, when booking or changing reservations.
- Individual (transient) guestroom reservation refunds of any kind (e.g., cash or credit voucher) may take up to 30 days from the date of cancellation to be processed.
We are aware that the Covid-19 pandemic and the response from the Government and health authorities are constantly changing and developing. Please note that criteria in Montana ‘’ Go Safe’’ document is therefore to change over time.